* 1 teaspoon sugar (i used florida crystals)
* 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
* 1/2 cup warm water
Dissolve those things together in a big bowl. let it sit and get foamy for about ten minutes while you do other things.
* 1/2 cup soymilk or whatever (I used vanilla almond milk.)
* 1/4 cup sugar
* 1/4 cup earth balance (Don't use the whipped kind or the shortening!!)
Heat the milk until scalding hot, then dissolve the sugar and earth balance into it. Then let it cool to room temperature.
* 2 egg replacers (1 tablespoon powder, 4 tablespoons water)
* 3 cups all-purpose flour or white pastry flour
* 1 teaspoon salt
Sift the flour with the salt. Mix all of the liquids together with one and a half cups of the flour and whisk it until smooth. Then slowly add in the rest of the flour, and turn it out to knead until the flour is absorbed and the dough is smooth and elastic. You might need to use a little extra flour. Put in an oiled bowl to rise, covered, in a warm place for an hour.
* 3/4 cup brown sugar (Use brown sugar. Not sucanat. I mean it!)
* 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
* 1/4 cup earth balance
* 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
Melt the earth balance. Roll out the dough to a sheet about 12 inches by 18 inches. Brush the whole thing with the melted earth balance, except for an inch around the edge. Then sprinkle on top the cinnamon and sugar and raisins. Roll it up tightly to form a tube with a spiral cross section. Then cut it into fifteen slices.
* 3/4 cup earth balance
* 3/4 cup brown sugar
* 1 cup chopped pecans
Melt the earth balance, then stir in the brown sugar until it melts. Pour the pecans into the bottom of a baking pan, then pour the sticky mixture on top. (You can use muffin tins or any deep baking pan ... I used two cast iron skillets). Cram the cinnamon rolls into the baking pan on top of the goo and the pecans and let them rise for an hour.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Then flip the baking pan over so that the gooey side is on top. MMMMMMMMMMM.